Adaleigh TV and the Case of the The "Meteorologists" Dress - The Reel Report
BANNER 728X90

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Adaleigh TV and the Case of the The "Meteorologists" Dress

Adaleigh Jane Rowe is a student at the University of North Texas. She is pursuing her bachelors of applied arts and sciences with a minor in journalism, and has been a weather girl for our school’s student new station.

“I saw it in a New York Times article. I thought it was cute plus it would show I have a since of humor.

“Also it’s cheap ha! I look for something cute and comfortable. Probably a little too comfortable with my shoe choice. I’ll graduate to heels one day. I’m just terrified of falling over on air! I’d say don’t be afraid to take risks and have fun with it! I’ve done NTTV news at noon as both an anchor and weather reporter and NTTV nightly news weather. I work for DTV and CBS. I see a lot of women who rent dresses. I’m gonna look more into that! Also I’m working on my reel for the Emmys so wish me luck.

Get connected with Adaleigh on her social media: 
Twitter: @AdaleighTV
Instagram: @AdaleighJane
Facebook: AdaleighJane

No comments:

Post a Comment